[Amps] gg

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Mar 28 18:11:19 PDT 2010

Gerald, I just looked at Radiotron Designers HB 4th Ed (1953) and it clearly
states that the GG signal path is in phase. I dont remember where I learned
this but that means it must have been ancient history! Probably one of the
Sr Engineers at National who were tutoring a young ET right out of the Navy.

Carl
KM1H