[Amps] Serious signals.

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 29 16:36:34 PDT 2010

Reminds me of the time I could have legally run 20 KW out from a station
  built for the Emir of Qatar.  I didn't hear anything worth
answering..boring.
Unlimited power and no frequency limitations.
    Another such station was at Redstone
arsenal, unlimited power and frequencies.  However if they swept thru
the TV frequencies during the day-soaps, they got hell when they got home..
    I think every country must some some such station license.  K2LB
=RE: From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm at telia.com>