[Amps] VO Stokes book.. last call !

Jim Thomson Jim.thom at telus.net
Mon May 3 01:51:25 PDT 2010

I'm compiling a list for the next  mass e-mailing of stokes infamous book.

It consist of 2 x PDF's... EACH  is aprx 6 meg.    Book is split into 2 x halves.

I send stokes-1 on monday eve.....PST..... then  stokes-2 ......  1 hr later.

If somebody can figure out how to re-format into  3 x PDF's , instead of 2
that would be greatly appreciated.  I wanted to post it on the  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ham_amplifiers/
but can't, cuz each pdf is a tiny bit too big.    I posted all 13 x Eimac original notes on the
files section,. plus loads of other info.  There is also  hundreds of pix on the photo page.

I have no clue, how to re-format into 3 x pdf's.   If somebody can do it.. and e-mail me the 3 PDF's..
I will be a happy camper.

later.. Jim   VE7RF