[Amps] Impedance Matching at HF, free webinar

Patrick Barthelow apolloeme at live.com
Mon May 3 03:53:41 PDT 2010

Folks,

I subscribe on line to the Microwave journal.

The just announced that  On  May 11th, 2010 - 11:00 am EDT

They are offering a webinar on HF impedance matching, working off  the following outline:

I don't know  how relevant, or interesting this webinar would be to HF amplifier crowd, but it is free, if you subscribe (also free) to the Micrwoave Journal.

I have no business or otherwise, connection to any of the parties involved.

Energy Transfer in an RF Circuit

Conjugate Match
Using the Smith Chart
Match Bandwidth and Q
Matching in Several Steps
Transmission Line Transformers
Device Measurements - Network Analyzer

don't know  how relevant, or interesting this webinar would be to HF amplifier crowd, but it is free, if you subscribe on line (also free) to the Micrwoave Journal.  If you are interested in this, find the subscription site to Microwave journal and register.

Best Regards,
73, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG

Arecibo  Video Tours:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vicxDnn6LEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rFeXsVz8hE&NR=1

"The most exciting phrase to hear in Science, the one that heralds
new discoveries,  is not "Eureka, I have found it!"    but:"That's funny..."  ----Isaac Asimov