[Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

Sam Carpenter sam at owenscommunication.com
Tue Nov 9 07:34:14 PST 2010

BINGO.. If you look at the guys who are great operators, spend lots of time
on great antenna systems...They win against the massive power. I have one
near me, W9RE, who spends the time to understand propagation, build bigger
better antennas, and knows how to operate. He does not run big power but is
always a power hitter. We are in Indiana, not even near the coast but he
seems to get it done. I would rather have a stack of full size antennas on
40 than 20 kw and a vertical