[Amps] our amplifier in 2010 CQWW

Sam Carpenter sam at owenscommunication.com
Tue Nov 9 13:34:49 PST 2010

How 'bout an old fashioned bounty? In all honesty, I don't so much mind
great big ol' overbuilt clean crisp amps. I do however hate the overdriven
1k amps that wreck the bands. If someone is running 3 phase in the shack for
all it is worth and ya still beat 'em, you have done something. It routinely
happens where stations we know do it legal beat em all.