[Amps] Those Amps. Those Videos

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Nov 10 17:06:46 PST 2010

"One would have thought, with the combined technical experience of the
great minds on this forum, that these facts would have been brought
to light, right from the start".

Its not the ones with great technical experience whining up a storm Alek.

Id have to take off my shoes and socks and I still wouldnt have enough digits available to count just the USA stations Ive known to exceed the FCC power limit in a contest or in regular DX chasing. I also know many more who are completely law abiding.

Carl
KM1H