[Amps] time to death...

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 09:49:38 PST 2010

Roy,

That's a good idea.  But I can't see my exhaust port as the amp fits into a shelving arrangement.  And at 5:00 AM on the 2nd day of
the 48 hours, I think a flashing red light and yelp-type siren may still not get a guys attention.  It's got to be something that
takes action without user intervention.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com