[Amps] Blower Source

Dave M slash_dot at msn.com
Sun Nov 14 04:29:55 PST 2010

Ameritron may be a good place to get parts but they dont seem to have any online catalogue , pretty much a requirement if you want to compare different offerings and to choose the best for your needs

I looked at MFJ , and Ameritron.com but slim pickings oj the 2 sites in the online catalogues available, unless you guys know of another ?

73     VE3DV , Dave