[Amps] WTB RJ1A vacuum relay

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Nov 14 10:15:38 PST 2010

On 11/13/2010 9:40 AM, Pete Raymond wrote:
> I am looking for a 26.5vdc RJ1A vacuum relay if you have one for sale please
> contact me directly using my above email adr.

Gigavac sells their version of these relays to hams at good discounts
(about $75 when I last bought about two years ago).  One of the Alpha
engineers told me that they've been using Gigavac for some time now and
have been quite happy with them. I've bought several and have them in
the amps I use for lots of contesting. I've also been pleased.  Google
to find their website.

73, Jim K9YC