[Amps] Suggestions - I broke my amp - part 2

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Nov 16 17:53:23 PST 2010

One thought:

Have you checked the output relay to see if it makes contact when fired?

If the output of the amp wasn't making it to the antenna, the symptoms
you describe would be happening.  No RF getting past the relay due to
the relay NOT closing properly would give no output to your RF meter,
right?

73
Don
N8DE