[Amps] Building a Mock Up

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Wed Nov 17 09:41:09 PST 2010

How many of you amp builders make a mock up of the chassis and layout in
"cardboard" before you start cutting, bending and drilling metal?

Lee - K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf