[Amps] Scanned Ad Needed.

Michael Baker k7dd at cox.net
Fri Nov 19 15:03:39 PST 2010

Hey Guys,

	I am looking for a scan of the advertisement used by Signal One back
when they were getting ready to introduce the rig to the world and they were
priming everyone up as to what it was going to be.  Their ads had a picture
of the Collins Gold Dust Twins and said something like, "Remember when you
could do blah, blah, blah. When the gear was built like it was made to last.
Etc"

One of the ads had a then and now picture in it.

I would like to have a good clean scan of any or all of those ads if
possible.  I have a small project underway and need them to demonstrate a
point.

Thanks for the space. Any help would be appreciated.

Best 73,

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7dd at cox.net