[Amps] Tube Cooling..

DJ7WW dj7ww at t-online.de
Sat Nov 27 09:52:48 PST 2010

All commercial cavity amps I saw, made by Siemens, R&S and Plisch provide
cooling a different way.
They pressurize the cavity with the blower and the only way for the air to
escape is through the anode fins of the tube sitting on top of the cavity
tubing and through the air outlet above the anode.
They provide also a bypass hose from the blower into the cathode chamber.

73
Peter