[Amps] Alpha 76 Series

Robert Kirkland alpha76 at triton.net
Mon Nov 29 08:02:49 PST 2010

On power up the Alpha 76  meters light up amber, when the time delay is done
they turn green, this is normal. When you talk the lights turn from green to
amber then back to green this is also normal. I like to watch the meters and
could do without the light show. Lighting amber then turning green is ok but
I wish it would stop there. The circuit uses transistor controlled
transistors, I probably could dope it out but if anyone has done a mod it
would save experimentation and with my nerves, soldering my fingers
together.
Bob,w5pvr