[Amps] FS: High current 50V power supply

George Watson watson at sierracmp.com
Thu Oct 14 08:49:32 PDT 2010

I have a high current 50V supply I am no longer using and would like to offer for sale. The details are at:

http://www.k0iw.net/projects/HighCurrentPS/index.html

It will do 45amps at 50V and has some other smaller supplies included in the package for relay control and PIN diode reverse bias. It all works well and I will include the corresponding male connector (w gold pins) so you can build your own feed. I am asking 700 shipped anywhere in the continental US. If you are outside the US please contact me for shipping costs.

George