[Amps] Sourcing Sheet Aluminum

F?a???ad???? ?a?a???t?? panos2 at otenet.gr
Wed Sep 15 04:08:31 PDT 2010

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OF YOUR HEART DO NOT READ
very bad english sory

roger i am a sheat metal repairman at the uh1h and ch47d helicopters and i
now what i am talking about (try to have a look at the 20 26 aloy)
 the think is that ther are 2 kind of aluminum aloys regarding the hardnes
1 is alredy hard sheet and it is used at the the skin side of the aircrafts
where the bendings are soft and at a very wide uncls
2 the soft sheat aloys the same as the first (as for the aloy mixture) but
not heat treated
the first one alow you to bend it an sertan corners (unkls)
and if you try to bend it at a 90 degree sharp they break
the uther one you can do it what ever you want eny shape you like then after
you finish you put it in an oven and after a sertan time and at a specific
tempretur you cool it sadenly and takes the hardnes they must have at the
place you have them at the aircraft (must be hard and at the same time
elastik not plastik)
regards panos SV4JYI
the same procidure aplays for the steel hardening