[Amps] Sourcing Sheet Aluminum

DAVE WHITE mausoptik at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 15 11:19:50 PDT 2010

For those in England, A.S.C. Metals in Lincoln are a good source of cheap-ish offcuts. They have sheet materials and aluminium angle and tubing.  It's possible to get things a lot cheaper cash in hand when the boss is there!
Maddeningly, however, 17 gauge .058" wall hard drawn tubing for antennas is impossible to find around here ... unless someone knows a UK source?
cheersDave G0OIL