[Amps] Why are 833s so Expensive

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Sep 30 08:35:06 PDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:50:15PM -0400, Roger wrote:
> On 9/27/2010 11:49 AM, Radio WC6W wrote:
> > Hi Roger,
> >
> >   Perhaps because they are used here:
> >
> > http://www.wavac-audio.jp/sh833_e.shtml
>
> I'm sorry for the delay in answering by I was injured by flying glass
> when my BS meter exploded.

Condolences and sympathy. I finally managed to get all the Coca-Cola out of
this keyboard, after multiple runs through the dishwasher: when I read the
ad at the URL above, I *splorffffed* very hard indeed. Coca-Cola is hard to
get out of a keyboard, and it really, really burns during a C|N>K event.

My BS meter was set on a higher range than yours, since I have to deal with
civil engineers and political appointees. Its needle is bent and will have
to be straightened, and the high-end-of-range peg has been sheared off
cleanly.

The insurance company has asked that WC6W put a C&C (Coffee/Coke & Cats)
warning above the next thing of this sort that he posts, so that I'll know
to get the cat out of my lap and swallow before opening the URL, and so
that I can disconnect or deactivate the BS metering equipment.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old sysadmin