[Amps] Where is power measured ?

Vic K2VCO vic at rakefet.com
Wed Apr 6 07:46:09 PDT 2011

I remember that when the rules in the US were "1000 watts DC input" some CW operators
deliberately built power supplies with very poor regulation. Of course when they measured
the power they had to wait for the meters to 'settle down'. I recall some guy actually
wrote about doing this in QST -- he said it gave the "leading edge of his characters more
'presence'". Right.

--
Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA