[Amps] GU-84B Conversion

Roger (sub1) sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Apr 12 20:51:55 PDT 2011

On 4/12/2011 11:09 PM, Jeff Blaine wrote:
> GI7B?

GI46 would be another choice with a higher plate dissipation rating.
I've wanted to build up a pair of those, but I have far too many
projects already under way and too many things that need fixing.

Both could have the anode cooler replaced with one machined for
transverse cooling.
Although I think they are passable and "I think" the GI-46 is better
than the GI-7B I don't know what the specific IM is for either tube.

73

Roger (K8RI)