[Amps] Fwd: Linear Amplifier Tuning---PROPERLY!

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Dec 25 17:14:12 PST 2011

Very excellent Jeff.

Having been deeply involved with both cell phone IC design as well as
microwave to millimeter wave RF module design before retiring I got an
eyefull and brain full of what was both required and possible with the multo
channel data and voice world.

And then have to come home and climb the wall listening to garbage
signals......Often from well known world class contesters and DXers who are
regulars on many forums.

And then see a completely assinine review of the TE 2M amp in the latest
QST. Its just another example of the ARRL kissing butt for the advertising
dollar.
Garbage like that should be banned from QST as well as 2M or any other band
such trash is sold on.

Carl
KM1H