[Amps] 87a Fault 9

David Jordan Wa3gin at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 06:48:00 PST 2011

NICE...

I've had an 87A running in the barn in a rack (for Internet Remote) for over
ten years and it was used when I got it. No HVAC, so the box operates in
over 100 degree temps and below freezing.  It's a gauntlet environment for
electronics. I guess Alpha must have forgotten to install the Fault 9 in my
Alpha because all it does is run and run and run and run.  I'd like more
junk like this from Alpha ;-)