[Amps] H i Power and hearing footsteps

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jan 30 11:25:21 PST 2011

I took the easy way out and put a complete Corvair 4 carb Spyder setup in a
60 Bug in 67 when I got married and sold the 64 GTO B/FX machine for a house
downpayment. What a sleeper at the stoplight drags.Went thru a few other
strange combinations( Chevy powered AH-3000, Jag, etc) before affording a 70
Chevelle LS-6 HT

Carl
KM1H