[Amps] input tuning

Carey Lockhart, KC5GTT kc5gtt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:52:12 PDT 2011

well that was easy. and you where right Colin. the fix was just a matter of
moving ctk in front of cck rather than following cck. presto super match and
gained almost 200w out. the design is the yu1aw 2m ptfe. i have built
several of these now and they all have had some little somthing tweaky. now
i think i want to get away from the ptfe and use doorknob caps at the end of
the plate line. any thoughts on this guys?

Carey, lc5gtt