[Amps] Adhesive forTeflon sheet..

David G4FTC g4ftc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:05:28 PDT 2011

> Hi All..Can someone enlighten me..I wish to attach Teflon sheet firmly
> to aluminum tuning discs with no chance of it coming off...What is the
> best type of adhesive for this purpose? Brand names in the US probably
> don't help me....If I know the chemical makeup I can probably find
> something in Oz..

AFAIK, the Loctite range of products are available universally.

Have a look at page 31 of the Loctite catalogue. (Beware - its 18Mb in size)

http://hybris.cms.henkel.com/medias/sys_master/8470020337338288.pdf

The one I have used for PTFE is their 406 adhesive/770 primer combination.

It works - but is expensive stuff!

Hope this helps

David G4FTC