[Amps] Adhesive forTeflon sheet..

David Cutter d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 22 11:56:06 PDT 2011

I'm wondering if it is important for the ptfe to be in intimate contact with
the base metal, ie no air gaps at all.  If this is to carry substantial rf
current, it's something to be aware of.  It's not practical with ptfe but a
dipped component should exclude air pockets.  Not so easy at home.  Just a
gentle warning, not that I know much about it: something I read on a thread.

David
G3UNA