[Amps] GS-31b / GS-35b NOT Interchangeable

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 18:32:07 PDT 2011

Thanks Carey,

That's good to know, before throwing money away on a spare that won't fit my heatsink.  The previously posted misinformation has been spread on other forums and should be corrected.

I'm working on building a GS-35b 160m amplifier into a Heath SB-220 cabinet.  It's my "SB-160" project.  I'm slowly getting closer.  I have the plate xfmr rewound (http://www.tinyurl.com/big-xfmr).  The transformer should run 3KW input all day with power to spare.  I have plenty of cooling airflow available as well... 120cfm @ 0.4" SP.

73,
Bryan WA7PRC