[Amps] load resistor

Carey Lockhart, KC5GTT kc5gtt at gmail.com
Sun May 22 07:42:09 PDT 2011

Hey guys,

before i fire my amp back up i think i need to check the stripline resonance. i have 4100 volts on the plate of the gs35. what formula should i use to come with a resistor value?

or am i going about it wrong. it was working before but not like it should. i had very poor efficency. which we have more than covered HI. any suggestions? at that voltage 1500 out with 100 watts drive was a reach. i feel i should be able to get that with much less drive. i just dont know where to start

Carey, kc5gtt