[Amps] best deal for Mallory caps?

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Fri Nov 25 13:44:11 PST 2011

I have six Titan 425's here and most Power Supplies have been upgraded
with the WD7S PS Board.  These work great and only takes a small bit of
moving some parts around in the PS to make these work.

http://home.earthlink.net/~wd7s/hv-2.htm

Some pics of the board in the PS enclosure...
http://hamradiomarket.com/articles/Titan%20P%20Hybrid.htm

73  Rich N7TR