[Amps] Tubes for sale

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 08:15:29 PDT 2012

Bob, I always liked 8877 tubes from day one.  I never went near a  Russian
tetrode or any tetrode for that matter.  I once tried a GS-35B  triode since
when they first cam on the scene they were penned "the poor mans  8877".
Yeah well, at 5KV and 150plus watts drive....maybe.  Not a bad  tube, but
8877 is better hands down.  The price is right I'll say  that.

In a message dated 4/3/2012 11:11:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,