[Amps] YC152?

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 12 01:35:40 PDT 2012

Anybody got specs for the Eimac YC152.

To look at, it is a 4CX250 of some description. It is gold plated.

The tube name is YC152. Below that is a horizontal line and below the
line is "*PEA*R*-250"*

The letter R is slightly different font and not as boldly typed as the
other characters.

On a whim, I bought all four that a guy was selling. Probably won't use
them immediately but would like to know the specs in case I ever do.

The four tubes came in 4CX350FJ boxes but I don't believe that's what
they are.

I would be grateful for any assistance.

Thanks, Alek.
VK6APK