[Amps] Who still sells HV Capacitors

Dave White mausoptik at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 12 03:53:29 PDT 2012

I've bought oil filled caps from Henry in the past and found them to be very helpful and their capacitors very good.

I see fewer and fewer of this type of thing at hamfests these days and those that I do see always seem to be ridiculously priced.  There are usually plenty of Russian HV capacitors at Friedrichshafen but again not usually cheap and I have no idea if they're any good.

Cheers
Dave DL/G0OIL