[Amps] 8877 operation at 2KV anode voltage?

Jerry Kaidor jerry at tr2.com
Fri Aug 3 09:52:26 PDT 2012

> Thanks to all that replied, both on the list and privately.
>
> As soon as I get  my current (and hopefully last) PA77 project off the
> bench, I'll open up a 76A for measurement and study.

*** I have acquired some cheap 3CX400U7 tubes to retrofit my 78 on that
dark day when the original tubes die.  They are slightly larger in
diameter
than the original 3CX400A7's, but should still fit.  They will require
a different tube deck - but that's just a little metal box with three tube
holes.  They will also require some imagination and metalworking to mount.

                       - Jerry Kaidor, KF6VB