[Amps] 87a will tell you, too

W8AEF w8aef at q.com
Wed Aug 15 06:31:54 PDT 2012

Does your 87A tell you what your cw rise time is?

My free oscilloscope does.  It also tells me if/when the transceiver does
not key the amplifier fast enough to avoid hot switching and if I am
operating ssb it tells me when my modulation level is correct.

And I use it for circuit tracing while repairing my electronic toys, instead
of guessing where the problem(s) may be.

de Paul, W8AEF