[Amps] 87a will tell you, too - measuring overshoot

Jim Barber audioguy at q.com
Wed Aug 15 19:43:42 PDT 2012

I have a 100mHz Rigol dual-trace DSO.
I haven't put it to any exhaustive tests, but so far have no reason to
complain.
It's small, (but has a decent color display) light, fairly accurate and
saves
pretty color screen shots to a USB thumb drive. Keeping those shots "for
later"
is something that can save a lot of time and grief if you have equipment you
may end up servicing more than once over a period of time, or need/want to
compare stored patterns to some reference for some reason.

I paid less than $400 for it brand new from a reputable US-based supplier,
with two 100mHz probes and full warranty.

My .02, or perhaps a little more -
Jim N7CXI