[Amps] Parasitic Resister Value

Paul Kraemer elespe at lisco.com
Fri Aug 17 13:36:59 PDT 2012

Another possibly overlooked nice solid state dipper is the Kenwood DM-81.
Newer, compact, works well and the coils are stored in a tray inside the
meter.
Birthday present from xyl after she saw me lusting after one my buddy had
just bought.
I would agree with Glen though, the dip on the old EICO tube dipper is
deeper.
Paul K0UYA