[Amps] 9500 Internet Remote - NOT!

David Jordan wa3gin at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 12:54:36 PST 2012

Well, tried Teamviewer... same as with VNC and LOGMEIN... the remote PC gets no updates from the amp.  Even tried the good old fashioned RS232 interface, same results.  Seems this PC interface just isn't up to snuff for Internet Remoting.  Even on the host PC I have to click the button on the dash board 2-3 times before the amp will respond. Maybe a I have a defective interface in the amp.  I know the host PC is working fine because there are other pieces of ham gear that are under PC control, like the Kenwood TS480, the rotor, the antenna relays, etc. All work great. I tried many different adjustments on the com port...no perceivable difference.

Thoughts Welcome.

73,
Dave
wa3gin