[Amps] Dedicated RF

W2XJ w2xj at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 17:02:48 PDT 2012

It is really no different than tube amps. In either case the amp must be
designed to do the job. Many tube amps can not do RTTY or digital at
legal limit. Those that can are not inexpensive. There is no difference
in designing a key down CCS tube amp or a solid state amp. In either
case there will be some over design as some will evaluate it.