[Amps] Dummy Load Blues

Jerry Kaidor jerry at tr2.com
Fri Jun 15 15:55:38 PDT 2012

OK,

   I'm going to buy a gallon of transformer oil, and restore the Cantenna
with a steel paint can.  I will probably replace the top, and just drill
the new one for the little box and the overpressure valve.  And replace
the
broken connector straps with new ones made of silver sheet.  I have
four sheets of solid silver, ranging from .010" through .025".  I'll
probably make the straps out of .010 or .015.  Any thicker and I worry
about cracking the resistor.

                          - Jerry Kaidor, KF6VB