[Amps] FW: Heathkit SB-220

KC2TN kc2tn at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 04:36:26 PDT 2012

Well, I did a little more Googling and found this in the QRZ forums:

                That kit was originally shipped on two boxes.

                one contained the transformer the other contained the rest
of the parts.

                It was fun to put together took two evenings.

                This was back when the kit cost $389.95 new and the 3-500Z's
were $39.00 a peace.

Joe - KC2TN