[Amps] New linear Alpha 78

Jerry Kaidor jerry at tr2.com
Tue Jun 19 07:32:33 PDT 2012

> Mark K4SO wrote
>
> And, they're odd little bulbs. Chicago Miniature. Mouser has them.

*** It's morning.  I UNPLUGGED THE RIG and popped open the cover.  Wow it's
pretty in there!  Almost military.  Anyway, at least one of the "green"
bulbs is OK.  I couldn't get the other one out.  They're obviously in
parallel.  So the bulbs are not being turned on.  I am going to go make up
a complete schematic out of the stuff I downloaded from the Net and do
some reading before proceeding further.

                                   - Jerry Kaidor