[Amps] Ducting Suggestion

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 20 13:18:28 PDT 2012

The dryer exhaust hose would be excellent I think, you are avoiding sound conduction down to the blower with the non metallic hose.
Also it would be a good idea to isolate the blower from the power supply chassis with rubber pads for sound dampening.
The only thing left to consider is the noise from the exhaust air coming out the blower.  If it is going to be six feet away in the same room, probably
on the floor ? , there will still be exhaust air noise, but should be reduced quite a bit.  Maybe this is a dumb idea but if it is still too loud for you liking,
 you could use more of the exhaust hose over to he outside wall and go thru the wall with a regular dryer vent.  Just brainstorming.................

Bob
K6UJ