[Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options

Chris Pedder chris at g3vbl.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 21:08:58 EST 2012

I do not own any TenTec equipment but, out of curiosity, I did a
google search and eventually found an excellent schematic courtesy of
a frequent contributor to this reflector. (Thanks Jim, K9YC) The caps
are 400uF 450v which, in decent quality 105C form, cost far less than
$800! 470uF might be easier to find at $35 to $50 for ten of them.

Of course, you must be able to work on a high voltage supply.

Chris G3VBL (in HS)