[Amps] conductive grease for roller inductor

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Nov 27 10:27:57 EST 2012

CAIG Laboratories makes a series of contact cleaning solutions and
lubricants that are non-conductive but work quickly to enhance
conduction through switch and connector contacts.  I see no reason why
they wouldn't work on a roller inductor without the risk of shorting
turns. I've used them for years on some flakey Jones plugs and jacks.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.