[Amps] Replacement fan for a SB 220

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 29 12:21:38 EST 2012

Most of the time the original fan motor can be taken apart, the shafts and
bearing surfaces thoroughly cleaned. Then relube including the felt
reservoir at the back. I use a 5 or 10 weight synthetic oil that doesnt
easily pick up dirt or harden.
The blade hub chould be 1/16" from the motor frame for proper air flow and
the blades completely cleaned. The small aluminum piece on top of the
perforated shield must also be in place.

Carl
KM1H