[Amps] 77Sx filter cap? Still need the Dahl internal

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Sun Oct 14 23:49:44 EDT 2012

I'm still looking for an internal Dahl transformer for the 77SX but
I'm also looking for a filter cap for the 77SX that is greater than
4KV.

A couple replies from requests I've placed on the on-line for-sale
forums have mentioned there was a group buy of caps here for the
77D/S family but I haven't gotten any uF or KV ratings or where to
get one ar a nor rip price.

I've been considering the ND7S board & using a bank of 10 450 or 500V
105C electrolytics but I'd rather have the one oil filled to do the
job.

Idears?

Gary - KA1J