[Amps] 77Sx filter cap? Still need the Dahl internal

George at6c at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 15 07:48:08 EDT 2012

Hi Gary,
I just happen to have my 77SX in pieces right now and it has an upgraded
oil filled capacitor.  The capacitor is 35mf at 5KV catalog # 12075 made
by NWL Capacitors.  I did an internet search and the company is still in
business in CA.  Not sure of the price or availability but it fits in
the case with a internal Dahl transformer (A77S).
73, George W2GS