[Amps] Alpha 76A switch caps

Martin Sole hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Thu Oct 25 18:39:22 EDT 2012

I went through this process a couple of years ago when I found some Alpha
78's in a junk yard (really!) A couple had missing switch caps but some
junked and broken apart Watkins Johnson receivers had the same switch caps
albeit with yellow inserts rather than the orange used by Alpha. I did some
research at the time and did locate who I believe was the original supplier.
Data long gone but I'll have 'a bit of a Google' this morning and see what I
can find.

Regards
Martin, HS0ZED