[Amps] Alpha 76A switch caps

Martin Sole hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Wed Oct 31 04:27:50 EDT 2012

I'll write what I know here as it might be of use to a few people.

>From what I learned a while back I believe the push buttons are made by C&K
Components, www.ck-components .com
They have a range of pushbutton switches and buttons called F series. I
believe Mouser, and likely others carry the switches but so far I have not
identified who might stock the buttons.

Mouser part number 611-FLT2UEETB would appear to be the switch itself.

If you click on the data sheet for this switch it will take you to the C&K F
series brochure for the F series switches and buttons. Fpush_31aug10.pdf
This allows you to determine the C&K part numbers for what you want.

I believe the push buttons used on the Alpha 76 and 78 amplifiers are type
F02 on page 7 of the pdf file and type F07 on page 8.

If these are right and anyone can find a source of stock I might like a
couple of each.

Regards
Martin, HS0ZED